2005-07-07 06:55:26

by hariharan veerappan

Subject: [Bluez-users] OBEX File Receive

Dear all/ Marcel,

We are presently working on OBEX FTP file transfer.

We are doing the Obex ftp with following specification:

Machine 1:
Bluetooth Dongle with Windows

Machine 2:
Bluetooth Dongle with Linux 2.4.20 Kernel.

We had made the Machine 1 bluetooth dongle to receive file from any
bluetooth device. We can able to send the file from machine 2 to the
Machine 1.

The command used on Machine 2 Linux machine.

Like the same, when we send the file from Machine 1 to Machine 2. The
file cannot be send to Machine2

whether command is to be given to make the Linux OBEXFTP to be in
receive mode of operation.

Advise us
Thanks and regards
Hariharan.V

by digitalfredy

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] OBEX File Receive

El jue, 07-07-2005 a las 12:25 +0530, hariharan veerappan escribi=F3:
> Dear all/ Marcel,
>=20
> We are presently working on OBEX FTP file transfer.
>=20
> We are doing the Obex ftp with following specification:
>=20
> Machine 1:
> Bluetooth Dongle with Windows
>=20
> Machine 2:
> Bluetooth Dongle with Linux 2.4.20 Kernel.
>=20
> We had made the Machine 1 bluetooth dongle to receive file from any
> bluetooth device. We can able to send the file from machine 2 to the
> Machine 1.
>=20
> The command used on Machine 2 Linux machine.
>=20
> Like the same, when we send the file from Machine 1 to Machine 2. The
> file cannot be send to Machine2
>=20
> whether command is to be given to make the Linux OBEXFTP to be in
> receive mode of operation.

You need use opd (object push daemon) if want recive files=20

# opd --mode OBEX --channel 10 --sdp --path=20