2005-11-14 08:08:13

by Steve Winston

Subject: [Bluez-users] help with headset

I'm having some issues with using btsco. Can someone please point me in
the right direction to figure out what to do next?
btsco 00:07:A4:47:B0:1D
ALSA lib control.c:714:(snd_ctl_open_conf) symbol _snd_ctl_hw_open is
not defined inside (null)
Error: control open (hw:0): No such device or address
Error: Can't find device. Bail

Something in ALSA is definitely not setup right, I'm just not sure where
to begin looking for it. Thanks in advance.
--
Steven Winston <[email protected]>