2005-12-07 06:18:07

by oj ravadilla

Subject: [Bluez-users] Cant send bluetooth using my linux and bluez

Hi,

I can not send bluetooth from my phone to my pc. I'm
using linux kernel 2.6.0 and bluez-lib 2.22 and
bluez-utils2.22. Can someone look at what's wrong...

hcidump:

# hcidump -X -V
HCI sniffer - Bluetooth packet analyzer ver 1.23
device: hci0 snap_len: 1028 filter: 0xffffffff
hci_acldata_packet: hci0 ACL packet for unknown
connection handle 41
> ACL data: handle 41 flags 0x02 dlen 12
L2CAP(s): Connect req: psm 1 scid 0x0048

thanks!

by digitalfredy

El mar, 06-12-2005 a las 22:18 -0800, oj ravadilla escribi=C3=B3:
> Hi,
>=20
> I can not send bluetooth from my phone to my pc. I'm
> using linux kernel 2.6.0 and bluez-lib 2.22 and
> bluez-utils2.22. Can someone look at what's wrong...
>=20
For recive files you can use obexserver [1] or opd [2] more information
about how to use it in [3]

[1]http://www.frasunek.com/sources/unix/obexserver.c=20
[2]http://oss.bdit.de/opd.html
[3]http://es.wikibooks.org/wiki/Hacks_para_Bluetooth_en_Linux

> hcidump:
>=20
> # hcidump -X -V
> HCI sniffer - Bluetooth packet analyzer ver 1.23
> device: hci0 snap_len: 1028 filter: 0xffffffff
> hci_acldata_packet: hci0 ACL packet for unknown
> connection handle 41
> > ACL data: handle 41 flags 0x02 dlen 12
> L2CAP(s): Connect req: psm 1 scid 0x0048
>=20
>=20
> thanks!
>=20
>=20
>=20
> =09

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi,

> I can not send bluetooth from my phone to my pc. I'm
> using linux kernel 2.6.0 and bluez-lib 2.22 and
> bluez-utils2.22. Can someone look at what's wrong...

for starters, why don't you use a recent 2.6.14 kernel.

Regards

Marcel