2006-01-24 11:22:13

by Esther López Casariego

Subject: [Bluez-users] (no subject)

Hello you all

Just a fast (and hope easy) question

Is there any way to know the Golden Range defined for a Bluetooth device??
(I have search the list of HCI commands and haven?t found it)

Thanks in advance!!

Esther

2006-02-19 06:30:29

by digitalfredy

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] (no subject)

El s=E1b, 18-02-2006 a las 22:37 +0100, Florian Schmid escribi=F3:

please write a subject for your messages