2006-02-28 10:15:10

by Sowmya Gattupalli

Subject: [Bluez-users] Bluetooth Audio gateway in linux kernel 2.4.20

Hello Everyone, I have 2 questions:

1)Can I not connect to a bluetooth headset from linux 2.4.20 with downloaded
ALSA libraries and utilities??

2) I downloaded latest kernel 2.6.9 <http://2.6.15.4> and when i built and
rebooted it I found that the kernel was unable to detect the dongle
connected. i.e it is not showing in /proc/bus/usb/devices....

I am a novice in Linux ... so can u please let me know what iam missing.

Thanks a zillion
regards
Soumya

Attachments:
(No filename) (460.00 B)
(No filename) (773.00 B)

by digitalfredy

El mar, 28-02-2006 a las 15:45 +0530, Sowmya Gattupalli escribi=F3:
>=20
> Hello Everyone,=20
> I have 2 questions:
>=20
> 1)Can I not connect to a bluetooth headset from linux 2.4.20 with
> downloaded ALSA libraries and utilities??
> =20
> 2) I downloaded latest kernel 2.6.9 and when i built and rebooted it
> I found that the kernel was unable to detect the dongle connected. i.e
> it is not showing in /proc/bus/usb/devices....=20
review hotplug, bluetooth and hci modules in your kernel.
in debian you can made it using modconf=20