2006-09-12 00:56:08

by Ludovico Cavedon

Subject: [Bluez-users] Silicon Wave USB and SCOnot working right

I am trying to use
Logitech HS02-V07 (F-0228A) headset
with a
TRENDnet TBW-101UB
ID 1310:0001 Roper Class 1 Bluetooth Dongle
Silicon Wave (11)) USB-Bluetooth
but it is not working right.

I posted detailed logs here:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=678258&aid=1555683&group_id=116589

A couple of times it happed that I could hear
some second of the wave file I was sending to the headset!

I tried with a CSR usb-bletooth adapter and the
same logitech headset and it was working correctly!

I hope someone could help me, or give me some hints where to
investigate...

Thank you in advance for your help,
Ludovico Cavedon