2007-08-08 08:00:35

by automatic_jack

Subject: [Bluez-users] B-Speech Data Stream dongle

Hi all,

do you know this Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR dongle:

http://tinyurl.com/2tmgzf

Does it use a CSR or Broadcom chipset?

Is it a good choice?

Thanks :)

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] B-Speech Data Stream dongle

Hi,

> do you know this Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR dongle:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2tmgzf
>
> Does it use a CSR or Broadcom chipset?

the 2.0 should be CSR. The 1.2 are something else. Not Broadcom and not
CSR as far as I can tell.

However the 2.0 that I have is a BlueCore4-ROM chip.

Regards

Marcel

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi,

> do you know this Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR dongle:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2tmgzf
>
> Does it use a CSR or Broadcom chipset?

previously they were using CSR chips. Good chance that they stick with
them, but you only know for sure once you bought them.

Regards

Marcel

by Adrian van Dongen

super! :D

Didn't wont to flame/undermine or something, was just curious.

On 8/8/07, Marcel Holtmann <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Adrian,
>
> > I dont know if Bluez supports EDR ..?
>
> actually we fully support EDR since a long long time.
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

(No filename) (779.00 B)
(No filename) (1.26 kB)
(No filename) (315.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Adrian,

> I dont know if Bluez supports EDR ..?

actually we fully support EDR since a long long time.

Regards

Marcel

by Adrian van Dongen

I dont know if Bluez supports EDR ..?

Regards,

Adrian

On 8/8/07, automatic_jack <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> do you know this Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR dongle:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2tmgzf
>
> Does it use a CSR or Broadcom chipset?
>
> Is it a good choice?
>
> Thanks :)

(No filename) (795.00 B)
(No filename) (1.32 kB)
(No filename) (315.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Michel Brabants

Hello,

I have a usb-bluetooth EDR-dongle that uses the CSR-chipset. Works perfect
(also pan for w<hcih I use it mostly): Level One MDU-0025USB.

Greetings,

Michel