2005-06-09 18:48:56

by Bashar Al Rawi

Subject: [Bluez-users] How to use bluez-libs??

I am a newbie, I just wonder if there is a little documentation or a place
that someone recommends me to start with programming in C++ using the bluez
libraries

--
Bashar Al-Rawi
Department of Computer Engineering.

Attachments:
(No filename) (249.00 B)
(No filename) (267.00 B)

by Bruno Abinader

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] How to use bluez-libs??

Well, seeing that so many people want/need some documentation of
bluez-utils and bluez-libs, wouldn't be nice to have a Doxygen
documentation for both?

2005/6/9, Brad Midgley <[email protected]>:
> Bashar
>=20
> Look at bluez-utils for examples of the c api usage. Best if you can
> find a util that does something close to what you're trying.
>=20
> Brad
>=20
> Marco Trudel wrote:
> > there's no documentation. you can read the source from the libs from th=
> > functions you're interested in...
> >
> > regards
> > Marco
> >

> > Bashar Al Rawi wrote:
> >
> >> I am a newbie, I just wonder if there is a little documentation or a
> >> place that someone recommends me to start with programming in C++
> >> using the bluez libraries

> > shotput
> > a projector? How fast can you ride your desk chair down the office luge
> > track?
> > If you want to score the big prize, get to know the little guy. Play t=
> > win an NEC 61" plasma display: http://www.necitguy.com/?r=3D20
>=20

--=20
Bruno de Oliveira Abinader
10LE/INdT - GVoIP/UFAM

by Brad Midgley

Bashar

Marco Trudel wrote:
> there's no documentation. you can read the source from the libs from the
> functions you're interested in...
>
> regards
> Marco
>

> Bashar Al Rawi wrote:
>
>> I am a newbie, I just wonder if there is a little documentation or a
>> place that someone recommends me to start with programming in C++
>> using the bluez libraries

by Marco Trudel