2004-03-10 20:57:42

by Dave Dev

Subject: [Bluez-users] Shell scripting...

Marcel:

would that work in a similar way if I wanted BlueZ to send some file by=
OBEX to a client device? For example, let's say a phone sends a .txt =
file to the BlueZ device "7650" -- the script should parse that .txt fi=
le, and then send a client application to the 7650 ... would it be done=
in a similar way?

Dave
Ak=E8n=ED nab=EDdka =C8SOB!
Zalo=BEte si =C8SOB Osobn=ED konto Plus do 12. 3. 2004 a z=EDskejte t=F8=
i m=ECs=EDce veden=ED =FA=E8tu zdarma!
V=EDce informac=ED na http://www.csob.cz.
http://ad2.seznam.cz/redir.cgi?instance=3D70764%26url=3Dhttp://www.csob=
.cz/HP/clanek.asp?prmKod=3DHP166&a=3D0

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Shell scripting...

Hi Dave,

> would that work in a similar way if I wanted BlueZ to send some file by OBEX to a client device? For example, let's say a phone sends a .txt file to the BlueZ device "7650" -- the script should parse that .txt file, and then send a client application to the 7650 ... would it be done in a similar way?

not that I know of. You have to write it by your own.

Regards

Marcel