2006-04-08 14:33:46

by Sinisa Milivojevic

Subject: [Bluez-users] Kernel 2.4.32, USB 2.0 BlueTooth hub and BlueTooth headset

Hi All,

I just need a small advice.

I would like a recommandation for USB 2.0 BlueTooth hub and BlueTooth
headset that would work well with the latest 2.4 kernel.

I would like to be able to use it for Skype, as it will be used a lot
in some parts of our virtual company (see my signature).

I am looking very much for the quality hardware. Will I need to use
also drivers too ??

MANY thanks in advance.

--

Sincerely,

--
Mr. Sinisa Milivojevic <[email protected]>
Senior Support Manager and Developer