2008-07-15 02:58:50

by dong yan

Subject: [Bluez-users] Bluez kernel patch for linux2.6.18?

Hi All:
Im using bluez based on linux 2.6.18.Can somebody tell me
what is the latest version of bluez kernel patch for 2.6.18? And
where to get it?
The patch im using right now is bluez-linux2.6.18-mh8.patch ,
downloaded from the old bluez website one year ago.But i can't find
any patch for kernel in the new bluez website.I want to know if im
using the latest version of bluez kernel patch....btw,i won't be able
to upgrade the version of the kernel because my boss doesn't allow me
to do so.Otherwise maybe i won't be needing such a patch:[.......
Thanks!

semiyd