2006-01-11 14:19:06

by rangzen

Subject: [Bluez-users] Strange things with SE K750i and remote control

Hello,

i can upload/download files without any problem using bluetooth.

But when i use the remote control fonction, i need to delete the device i
want to use before use it if i used it before :/

For example :
i have no device declared on the phone
i choose remote control desktop
the phone find my USB key device
i choose yes yes yes yes in the menu and i can control my mouse, etc.
everything fine
i go out in the menu, send a sms, make a call or even nothing
i go back to the remote control menu and choose the device found just before
the phone write "impossible to connect" and /var/log/daemon add
a hcid[pid]: link_key_request sba USB dba MyPhone
i go in the device known by the phone, delete the connexion
i retry and it works again :/

Exactly the same things if i make the connection from the PC
only difference is
#hidd --connect 00:phonebt:00
Can't create HID control channel: Connection refused

The phone is configured with "Always accept" from this device

I have a Ubuntu 5.10 with

Any idea ?

--
libert? - partage - respect
freedom - share - respect

Attachments:
(No filename) (1.04 kB)
(No filename) (1.20 kB)

by rangzen

2006/1/11, Marcel Holtmann <[email protected]>:

> Hi,
>
> > i can upload/download files without any problem using bluetooth.
> >
> > But when i use the remote control fonction, i need to delete the
> > device i want to use before use it if i used it before :/
> >
> > For example :
> > i have no device declared on the phone
> > i choose remote control desktop
> > the phone find my USB key device
> > i choose yes yes yes yes in the menu and i can control my mouse, etc.
> > everything fine
> > i go out in the menu, send a sms, make a call or even nothing
> > i go back to the remote control menu and choose the device found just
> > before
> > the phone write "impossible to connect" and /var/log/daemon add
> > a hcid[pid]: link_key_request sba USB dba MyPhone
> > i go in the device known by the phone, delete the connexion
> > i retry and it works again :/
> >
> > Exactly the same things if i make the connection from the PC
> > only difference is
> > #hidd --connect 00:phonebt:00
> > Can't create HID control channel: Connection refused
> >
> > The phone is configured with "Always accept" from this device
> >
> > I have a Ubuntu 5.10 with
>
> what bluez-utils version is installed on Ubuntu 5.10. I had to include
> some workarounds for the SonyEricsson phones. Maybe you try it with
> --nosdp if this switch is available.
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

I installed the 2.24 : no change.

Exactly like before, even with --nosdp

:/

--
libert? - partage - respect
freedom - share - respect

Attachments:
(No filename) (1.97 kB)
(No filename) (2.65 kB)

by rangzen

Same problem with rfcomm0.
I need to delete the device before use it, after that all works ... one
time! :-/

When i have only
link_key_request : problem
when i have
link_key_request, pin_code_request and link_key_notify : works

--
libert? - partage - respect
freedom - share - respect

Attachments:
(No filename) (2.57 kB)
(No filename) (3.82 kB)

by rangzen

Oups sorry
bluez-utils = 2.20-ubuntu3
and hidd --help give
hidd - Bluetooth HID daemon version 2.20

No change with --nosdp
This switch doesn't appear in hidd --help or in the man but hidd din't say
"unrecognized option"

2006/1/11, Marcel Holtmann <[email protected]>:

> Hi,
>
> > i can upload/download files without any problem using bluetooth.
> >
> > But when i use the remote control fonction, i need to delete the
> > device i want to use before use it if i used it before :/
> >
> > For example :
> > i have no device declared on the phone
> > i choose remote control desktop
> > the phone find my USB key device
> > i choose yes yes yes yes in the menu and i can control my mouse, etc.
> > everything fine
> > i go out in the menu, send a sms, make a call or even nothing
> > i go back to the remote control menu and choose the device found just
> > before
> > the phone write "impossible to connect" and /var/log/daemon add
> > a hcid[pid]: link_key_request sba USB dba MyPhone
> > i go in the device known by the phone, delete the connexion
> > i retry and it works again :/
> >
> > Exactly the same things if i make the connection from the PC
> > only difference is
> > #hidd --connect 00:phonebt:00
> > Can't create HID control channel: Connection refused
> >
> > The phone is configured with "Always accept" from this device
> >
> > I have a Ubuntu 5.10 with
>
> what bluez-utils version is installed on Ubuntu 5.10. I had to include
> some workarounds for the SonyEricsson phones. Maybe you try it with
> --nosdp if this switch is available.
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

libert? - partage - respect