2004-01-20 16:38:27

by Ville Tervo

Subject: [Bluez-users] Bluetooth 1.2 features

Hi,

What is current status with bluetooth 1.2 support?

--
Ville

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Bluetooth 1.2 features

Hi Ville,

> What is current status with bluetooth 1.2 support?

for the HCI layer the kernel and the new Bluetooth library support all
new HCI commands and events. The new flow and error control for the
L2CAP layer is not implemented at the moment and the eSCO part is a
little bit tricky, because I have no Bluetooth 1.2 devices with eSCO
support.

Actually my biggest concern is the L2CAP flow and error control. Is
anyone planning to write an implementation for BlueZ?

Regards

Marcel