2004-02-14 17:23:34

by Eiko Oltmanns

Subject: [Bluez-users] Problems with PCMCIA Bluetooth card (cbt100c)

Hi,

I have problems with using the conceptronic pcmcia card (cbt100c). The hotplug
system (on a Suse 9.0 system) doesn't detect the card correctly. It detects a
modem a loads 'serial_cs.o'. Obviously this can't work.
So I have to setup this device manually. But I haven't found any information
about how to do this.
Is it easyer to configure the hotplug system to setup the card correctly or to
setup the card permanently (I don't need the hotplug function, because I
don't want to remove the card) ?
Any information, hints or links are welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Eiko Oltmanns

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Eiko,

> I have problems with using the conceptronic pcmcia card (cbt100c). The hotplug
> system (on a Suse 9.0 system) doesn't detect the card correctly. It detects a
> modem a loads 'serial_cs.o'. Obviously this can't work.

this is correct if the card offers an UART. You have to use hciattach to
attach the serial device to the Bluetooth core.

Regards

Marcel