2004-04-19 10:44:32

by Gary Martin

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] sonyericsson t630 info

Michal,

You got info from a T630 using Debian?
Great --- 2 of my 3 questions solved
If you only had an Apple PowerBook. Aahh ... !

Gary Martin

--- "Michal Semler (volny.cz)" <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi
Marcel,

> sending info from SE t630 for including into your list:
>
> Requesting information ...
> BD Address: XX:XX...
> Device Name: t630
> LMP Version: 1.1 (0x1) LMP Subversion: 0x503
> Manufacturer: Ericsson Mobile Comunications (0)
> Features: 0x04 0xca 0x31 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00
> <encryption> <RSSI> <SCO link> <u-law log>
> <A-law log> <CVSD>
>
> Michal

> Free Linux tutorial presented by Daniel Robbins, President and
> CEO of
> GenToo technologies. Learn everything from fundamentals to
> system

http://au.movies.yahoo.com

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Russell,

> I've got a Debian box, and I know several people who have
> Bluetooth-equipped PowerBooks of various types. What sort of experiment
> would be helpful?

everything that can trigger big endian bugs ;)

Regards

Marcel

by Russell Neches

> If you only had an Apple PowerBook. Aahh ... !

I've got a Debian box, and I know several people who have
Bluetooth-equipped PowerBooks of various types. What sort of experiment
would be helpful?

Russell

by CIJOML

Dne po 19. dubna 2004 12:44 Gary Martin napsal(a):
> Michal,
>
> You got info from a T630 using Debian?

yes :)

> Great --- 2 of my 3 questions solved

thanks

> If you only had an Apple PowerBook. Aahh ... !

no, pentium 4 works in my laptop :) But you can ask :)

> Gary Martin

Michal