2004-05-04 12:44:45

by Fabrice Ménard

Subject: [Bluez-users] Boot problem

Hi all

I've succeeded to make my dinovo work in bluetooth mode.
Thanks for your great work !!

But in boot time nothing happens and I don't have any error message.
No response from the keyboard and the media pad but the mouse is ok.

Any clue ?

Here is my init script:

#!/bin/bash
# D=E9marrage du sous-syst=E8me bluetooth

# Source function library.
=2E /etc/init.d/scripts/functions

start()=20
{
echo $"D=E9marrage de Bluetooth..."
loadproc /sbin/hcid
evaluate_retval

echo "Passage du mode USB au mode Bluetooth pour le DiNovo..."
hid2hci > /dev/null
evaluate_retval

echo "Lancement du d -b=E9mon de service HID..."
bthid -d
evaluate_retval

touch /var/lock/bluetooth
}

stop()=20
{
echo "Arr=EAt du d=E9mon de service HID..."
bthid -k
evaluate_retval

echo $"Arr=EAt de Bluetooth..."
killproc hcid
evaluate_retval

rm -f /var/lock/bluetooth
}

[ -f /sbin/hcid ] || exit 0

case "$1" in
start)
start
;;
stop)
stop
;;
restart|reload)
stop
start
;;
condrestart)
[ -e /var/lock/bluetooth ] && (stop; start)
;;
*)
echo $"Utilisation: $0 {start|stop|restart|reload|condrestart}"
exit 1
esac

exit 0

=2D-=20
=46abrice M=E9nard
[email protected]

ps: if my english is very bad, please send me a note !!

by Matias Pablo Brutti

Subject: [Bluez-users] bluetooth keyboard not typing