2004-05-19 17:49:49

by David Wuertele

Subject: [Bluez-users] Are there ANY ultralight notebooks with built-in bluetooth?

I'm looking for a 3-lb 12" notebook with built-in bluetooth. I can
not find any such animal. I've looked at the Vaio TR2/3A, they all
use the external USB dongle. I've looked at the Thinkpad X40, it uses
an external USB dongle. I've looked at Protege R100, it has nothing.

Can anyone recommend an ultralight in current production with built-in
bluetooth?

Thanks,
Dave

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Adam,

> Some ThinkPad X40 modules do come with internal bluetooth.
> And it even works (without SCO support) in kernel 2.6.6!

with 2.6.6-mh1 they should also work with SCO support enabled.

Regards

Marcel

by Adam Goode

Some ThinkPad X40 modules do come with internal bluetooth.
And it even works (without SCO support) in kernel 2.6.6!

Adam