2004-06-12 14:01:21

by Lars von Wedel

Subject: [Bluez-users] Bluetooth keyboards / Frogpad

Hello,

I'm new to bluetooth and wonder, whether keyboards (especially a Frogpad
from frogpad.com) are generally supposed to work with linux?

Lars

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Bluetooth keyboards / Frogpad

Hi Thomas,

> > in general it should work, but I can't promise anything. Hopefully I get
> > one of these next month.
>
> Ohh, rar, which one ?

are there any differences? I am only interested in the Bluetooth version
and as I know, they only differ between right- or left-handed.

Regards

Marcel

by Thomas Chiverton

On Monday 14 Jun 2004 16:58 pm, you said:
> in general it should work, but I can't promise anything. Hopefully I get
> one of these next month.

Ohh, rar, which one ?

--
Tom Chiverton
Advanced ColdFusion Programmer

Tel: +44(0)1749 834997
email: [email protected]
BlueFinger Limited
Underwood Business Park
Wookey Hole Road, WELLS. BA5 1AF
Tel: +44 (0)1749 834900
Fax: +44 (0)1749 834901
web: http://www.bluefinger.com
Company Reg No: 4209395 Registered Office: 2 Temple Back East, Temple
Quay, BRISTOL. BS1 6EG.
*** This E-mail contains confidential information for the addressee
only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately. You should not use, disclose, distribute or copy this
communication if received in error. No binding contract will result from
this e-mail until such time as a written document is signed on behalf of
the company. BlueFinger Limited cannot accept responsibility for the
completeness or accuracy of this message as it has been transmitted over
public networks.***

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Lars,