2004-07-21 11:47:33

by karthik bala guru

Subject: [Bluez-users] RCOMM_SendData

Hi,

I am using Bluez .

I am into sending some document and hence analysing the RFCOMM

segment .

And I find that RFCOMM.H has RFCOMM_SendData function.

But, i would like to know the function definition and not just the declaration.

Could anyone tell me the file which has the RFCOMM_SendData Definition.

Thanx & Regards,

karthik bala guru

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: [Bluez-users] Re: virus via bluetooth

Hi Karthik,

> I have an interesting question .
>
> How much percentage will the Bluetooth be infected by virus ?
>
> Is there such a chance ?
>
> Is there some anti-virus steps for Bluetooth ?

Bluetooth is only a transport medium. You can't infect it.

Regards

Marcel

by karthik bala guru

Subject: virus via bluetooth

Hi,

I have an interesting question .

How much percentage will the Bluetooth be infected by virus ?

Is there such a chance ?

Is there some anti-virus steps for Bluetooth ?

Kindly give info,

karthik bala guru

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] RCOMM_SendData

Hi Karthik,

> I am using Bluez .
>
> I am into sending some document and hence analysing the RFCOMM
>
> segment .
>
> And I find that RFCOMM.H has RFCOMM_SendData function.
>
> But, i would like to know the function definition and not just
> the declaration.
>
> Could anyone tell me the file which has the RFCOMM_SendData
> Definition.

there is no RFCOMM_SendData in BlueZ.

Regards

Marcel