2004-07-22 08:41:29

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Compiling bluez packages

Hi Philip,

> Just a question unrelated to bluez then.
>
> I'm also trying to compile libbtctl so that I can use the gnome-bluetooth-subsystem
> but i'm getting the following error and I just thought that you may know what the problem is on the off chance.

there is a mailing list for gnome-bluetooth. Post your problem there.

Regards

Marcel

by karthik bala guru

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] bluez and qpe-terminal installation in zaurus SL 5500

Hi,

It would be very fine, if you could xplain the way in which qpe-terminal
can be installed . The different ways to install qpe-terminal .

I have got a pdf with the CD and it is fine but i have some doubt in it.....
with Intellisync for FILE TRANSFER from my PC to PDA.

Here is snapshot of the actual area of my work for getting qpe-terminal in my zaurus ---------------->>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>> You can transfer Documents files (image files, movie files, text files, etc.) between

the device and your PC.

Preparing for Documents Management

1. With the power turned on, place the device on the Docking Station connected

to your PC.

2. Drag and drop the desired files to the Intellisync Accessfolder shortcut icon.

3. Click the Intellisync icon and then select File Transfer from the Intellisync

menu.

The File Transfer dialog box will be opened with the Documents files of the

device and their directory information automatically listed on the Document file

list box.

?????* HERE I DONT GET THE MENU **************** WHAT COULD BE REASON ?*?????

????????*I GET TERMCMD_ERR_NETWORK_RESOURCE. No response from the Partner *****

The files in the Intellisync Accessfolder will be listed in the PC file list box.

File Transfer Operations

Follow these steps to transfer Documents files between the device

and your PC:

To transfer PC files to your device:

1. Click the desired file in the PC file list box.

? To select all files, click All selection.

? To select several files, shift + click the desired files one by one.

2. Click to transfer the file to your device.

The file will be added to the Document file list box.

To transfer files on the device to your PC:

1. Click the desired file in the Document file list box.

? To select all files, click All selection.

? To select several files, shift + click the desired files one by one.

2. Click to transfer the file to your PC.

The file will be added to the PC file list box.

To add files to the PC file list box:

1. Double-click the Intellisync Accessfolder shortcut icon on your desktop.

The Intellisync Accessfolder will be opened.

2. Drag and drop the desired file to the Intellisync Accessfolder or drag and drop it

to the Intellisync Accessfolder shortcut icon.

**** I HAVE THIS FOLDER IN c:\\ (C directory ) *****************************

3. Close the Intellisync Accessfolder and then open the File Transfer dialog box by

the Intellisync menu. The file will be displayed in the PC file list box.

-------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>----<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

Kindly give enough info in setting up the qpe-terminal through file-transfer

OR from another zaurus PDA also(as i have one more PDA(sl 5500) with me with

the qpe-terminal,ssh and bluez)

CHeeeeeeeeeeeeeers, Nice Work friend,
regards,
karthik bala guru

karthik bala guru <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,
I removed the battery and re-inserted it
to solve the Freezing of my zaurus SL 5500 PDA
and find my PDA empty.

I want the following installed -
1) bluez-csr-serial version 1.0
2) bluez-zaurus version 2.3-2.4.18d
3) openssh-server version 3.6.1p1
4) qpe-terminal version 1.5.0-3

How to do it ??????
kindly give me some links or steps .

I want the terminal at first on zaurus.kindly
give ideas/info & links with respect to
these installations in SL 5500 .

Regards,
karthik bala guru