2004-12-17 09:27:29

by libo

Subject: [Bluez-users] How to make a BT device with UART interface work?

I can use a device with USB interface easily, but I do not know how to make a BT device with UART interface work.
The command hciconfig does not find any device.
What should I do to make it work? Thanks!

by Alain Volmat

for UART devices, you need to use at first the hciattach command.

* libo [Fri, 17 Dec 2004 at 17:27 +0800]
<quote>