2005-02-03 15:07:12

by Jesse Guardiani

Subject: [Bluez-users] Re: CSR USB dongle w/BT 1.2 and headset/handsfree profiles?

Michal Semler wrote:

> D-Link DBT-120 rev B3 is your choice :)

Is the new B4 revision OK too?

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,
P.O. Box 2605 // Cleveland, TN 37320-2605
423-559-LINK (v) 423-559-5145 (f)
http://www.wingnet.net

by CIJOML

Apple sais it, but nobody tried it...You can be the first one :)

Michal

Dne =E8t 3. =FAnora 2005 16:07 Jesse Guardiani napsal(a):
> Michal Semler wrote:
> > D-Link DBT-120 rev B3 is your choice :)
>
> Is the new B4 revision OK too?

=2D-=20
S pozdravem

Michal Semler

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Jesse,

> > D-Link DBT-120 rev B3 is your choice :)
>
> Is the new B4 revision OK too?

I had timing problems when flashing it with btdfu. Try it at your own
risk.

Regards

Marcel