2005-02-07 11:12:33

by BZ Benny

Subject: [Bluez-users] installing patch

Hi all,

Someone can help me installing patch? can you give me
a url of an howto either?
patch-2.6.10-mh4.gz is a text file I don't know how
installing it.
tanks.

regards
benny

D?couvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 250 Mo d'espace de stockage pour vos mails !
Cr?ez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com/

by BZ Benny

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] installing patch

Hi Michal,

tank you.

regards
imad

--- Michal Semler <[email protected]> a ?crit :
> Dne po 7. ?nora 2005 12:12 BZ Benny napsal(a):
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Someone can help me installing patch? can you give
> me
> > a url of an howto either?
> > patch-2.6.10-mh4.gz is a text file I don't know
> how
> > installing it.
> > tanks.
> >
> > regards
> > benn
>
> gzip -cd patch-xxx.gz |patch -p0
>
> in directory where your kernel sources are unzipped
> for example /usr/src/
>
> Michal

> Interactive Reporting
> Tool for open source databases. Create drag-&-drop
> reports. Save time
> by over 75%! Publish reports on the web. Export to
> DOC, XLS, RTF, etc.
> Download a FREE copy at
> http://www.intelliview.com/go/osdn_nl

D?couvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 250 Mo d'espace de stockage pour vos mails !
Cr?ez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com/

by BZ Benny

Hi Marcel,

> > Someone can help me installing patch? can you give
> me
> > a url of an howto either?
> > patch-2.6.10-mh4.gz is a text file I don't know
> how
> > installing it.
>
> do you tried Google to find such a howto? This is a
> generic task and
> described in every kernel howto.

I have just to tape

gunzip patch-2.6.10-mh4.gz

patch -p0 patch-2.6.10-mh4

is it?

> And I think there
> is also one howto
> from me that is linked with the BlueZ webpages that
> shows how to do this
> with Debian.

I seen it yesterday, but I didn't find it today.

regards
benny

D?couvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 250 Mo d'espace de stockage pour vos mails !
Cr?ez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com/

by CIJOML

Dne po 7. =FAnora 2005 12:12 BZ Benny napsal(a):
> Hi all,
>
> Someone can help me installing patch? can you give me
> a url of an howto either?
> patch-2.6.10-mh4.gz is a text file I don't know how
> installing it.
> tanks.
>
> regards
> benn

gzip -cd patch-xxx.gz |patch -p0

in directory where your kernel sources are unzipped for example /usr/src/

Michal

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Benny,

> Someone can help me installing patch? can you give me
> a url of an howto either?
> patch-2.6.10-mh4.gz is a text file I don't know how
> installing it.

do you tried Google to find such a howto? This is a generic task and
described in every kernel howto. And I think there is also one howto
from me that is linked with the BlueZ webpages that shows how to do this
with Debian.

Regards

Marcel