2005-03-02 14:28:37

by BZ Benny

Subject: [Bluez-users] creation of Bnep0

Hi Marcel,

I see how you create bnep0 with the netdev.c using
linux/netdevice.c

Is it the only way for linking bnep with TCP/IP layers?

D?couvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 250 Mo d'espace de stockage pour vos mails !
Cr?ez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com/

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] creation of Bnep0

Hi Benny,

> It's exactly wath I wanted to know.
>
> I will see that in the archive. But i think that you
> choose to create it in the kernel for better
> performance.

it is a matter of performance and a matter of a better native
integration and thus making it easier to use.

Regards

Marcel

by BZ Benny

Tanks Marcel,

It's exactly wath I wanted to know.

I will see that in the archive. But i think that you
choose to create it in the kernel for better
performance.

regards
benny

--- Marcel Holtmann <[email protected]> a ?crit :