2005-03-08 08:09:43

by adil fulara

Subject: [Bluez-users] Connecting To GPRS net in Fedocra Core 3

?

hello,

I have succesfully established a connection on my fedocra core 3 via bluetooth using my SE p910i fone. when i typed "ipconfig" i saw that the ppp0 connection. my problem is i am not able to use it. Firefox doesnt sense this ppp0 connection. can any1 tell me what to do to tell my browser that ppp0 exists and to use it....

adil

Attachments:
(No filename) (342.00 B)
(No filename) (615.00 B)

by Joe Sloan

Hi Adil,

I guess you need to add a (default) route to use that interface.

route add .....

Joe