2005-03-11 05:47:46

by 郭瑞

Subject: [Bluez-users] where is rfcomm source code?

I have read the RFCOMM protocol of Bluetooth Specification,and want to read the
source code of the rfcomm in Bluez,but I don't find it in the bluez-kernel-2.2
packet.Where is it?

thanks in advance.

by Alain Volmat

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] where is rfcomm source code?

bluez-kernel-2.2 is a very old thing.
rfcomm layer source code is inside the linux kernel.

alain

* =E9=83=AD=E7=91=9E [Fri, 11 Mar 2005 at 13:47 +0800]
<quote>
> I have read the RFCOMM protocol of Bluetooth Specification,and want to=
read the
> source code of the rfcomm in Bluez,but I don't find it in the bluez-ke=
rnel-2.2
> packet.Where is it?=20
>=20
> thanks in advance.
>=20
> =20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi,

> I have read the RFCOMM protocol of Bluetooth Specification,and want to read the
> source code of the rfcomm in Bluez,but I don't find it in the bluez-kernel-2.2
> packet.Where is it?

look at linux-2.6.11.tar.gz from http://www.kernel.org.

Regards

Marcel