2005-03-14 22:39:06

by Ronny L Nilsson

Subject: [Bluez-users] irattach and pseudo tty

Hi
I have a question about interfaceing a BT device via UART.

Is it possible to use irattach with a pseudo TTY? (This may sound a bit
strange perhaps but my device is avilible through a tunneld remote
serial port). Or is currently only "real" TTYs supported?

Regards
/Ronny Nilsson

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] irattach and pseudo tty

Hi Ronny,

> I have a question about interfaceing a BT device via UART.
>
> Is it possible to use irattach with a pseudo TTY? (This may sound a bit
> strange perhaps but my device is avilible through a tunneld remote
> serial port). Or is currently only "real" TTYs supported?

use the hci_vhci driver for these kind of devices.

Regards

Marcel