2005-03-15 15:22:57

by Ka Kin Cheung

Subject: [Bluez-users] adding sdp service record attributes

Hi all!
I'm trying to add sdp service profile using sdptool, and I found one that is to add attribute to a SDP record. I wish to know that is that true? If so, I wish to know what the values should be put according to this command "sdptool get record_handle attrib_id attrib_value"? Here is the result when I typed "sdptool get --tree record_handle". I wish to know that what corresponds attrib_id and attrib_value?
Thank you very much.
Michael

Attribute Identifier : 0x0 - ServiceRecordHandle
Integer : 0x10002
Attribute Identifier : 0x1 - ServiceClassIDList
Data Sequence
UUID16 : 0x1108 - Headset
UUID16 : 0x1203 - GenericAudio
Attribute Identifier : 0x4 - ProtocolDescriptorList
Data Sequence
Data Sequence
UUID16 : 0x0100 - L2CAP
Data Sequence
UUID16 : 0x0003 - RFCOMM
Channel/Port (Integer) : 0x5
Attribute Identifier : 0x5 - BrowseGroupList
Data Sequence
UUID16 : 0x1002 - PublicBrowseGroup (SDP)
Attribute Identifier : 0x9 - BluetoothProfileDescriptorList
Data Sequence
Data Sequence
UUID16 : 0x1108 - Headset
Version (Integer) : 0x100
Attribute Identifier : 0x100
Text : "Headset"

---------------------------------
Yahoo! ?u???C - ???m?????u?X?????u???I

2005-03-15 16:09:52

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Michael,

> I'm trying to add sdp service profile using sdptool, and I found
> one that is to add attribute to a SDP record. I wish to know that is
> that true? If so, I wish to know what the values should be put
> according to this command "sdptool get record_handle attrib_id
> attrib_value"? Here is the result when I typed "sdptool get --tree
> record_handle". I wish to know that what corresponds attrib_id and
> attrib_value?

I have no idea what you really wanna know. Try to rephrase your
question.

Regards

Marcel