2005-03-24 14:38:46

by Ka Kin Cheung

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Re: adding sdp service record attributes

Hi Marcel!
Maybe I state the problem again here. At past, I connected my T610 from my PC by typing "rfcomm connect 0 <address>", and then run my main program, and the program can continue. But when I changed from connecting T610 to PC, even though I can connect T610 to PC, the "/dev/rfcomm0: no such device" message is shown. I know that I have to type "mknod /dev/rfcomm0 c 216 0", and it was successful in the first approach: PC to T610, but not vice versa. So, I wish to know why is that. I attach files for you to look why is that. It is a note that bic_sdp.c and bic_sdp.h are included in /usr/include folder and the other two are main programs, one contains the part from cmd_listen function in rfcomm/main.c and the other one is not. Thank you very much for your kindness.
Michael

Marcel Holtmann <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Michael,

> P.S. bic_michael.c and bic_rfcomm.c are main programs without and with
> the part from rfcomm/main.c respectively, and bic_sdp.c and bic_sdp.h
> are files to be included in /usr/include

actually I miss the GPL statement and a comment about the origin for
parts of your code at the top of these files.

Regards

Marcel

---------------------------------
Yahoo! ?u???C - ???m?????u?X?????u???I