2005-03-27 16:45:15

by tmp

Subject: [Bluez-users] Error connecting transport

Hi!

This happens with the KDE bluetooth OBEX push client so I'm not sure whether
it belongs here. I try to transfer a JAR and get "Error connecting
transport". Well, I have no clue what this is about :) Is it a configuration
fault?

BTW if I click "OBEX FileTransfer" it goes: Could not connect to host xx:xx:..

Thanks
Timo

by tmp

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Error connecting transport

KbluetoothD:

"Possible evice/Service class mismatch

To use the kbtobexsrv service, some other devices might require a modified
class number for your bluetooth adapter in /etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf.

current the class is set to 0x0. We suggest you change this to somethign like
0x10000000 instead of restart BlueZ's hcid. The service will be activated
anyway."

Well, can somebody translate?