2005-03-30 02:09:52

by John H.

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] cannot connect to pm-325 phone w/bluez

This is the last response I got from you.

Hi John,

> Despite it saying connection refused, the phone,
when
> searching/pairing, finds laptop-0, but pair fails
> after i tell it to use 0000 for pin.

for that you need some service running, I think.

> < ACL data: handle 41 flags 0x02 dlen 18
> L2CAP(d): cid 0x0041 len 14 [psm 3]
> RFCOMM(s): PN CMD: cr 1 dlci 0 pf 0 ilen 10
fcs
5
> handle 41
> > ACL data: handle 41 flags 0x02 dlen 8
> L2CAP(d): cid 0x0040 len 4 [psm 3]
> RFCOMM(s): DM: cr 1 dlci 2 pf 0 ilen 0 fcs
0x66

and here we go. You try to connect to RFCOMM channel
1, but your phone
says that there is not service available on that
channel.

Run a "sdptool browse" or "sdptool search" to find out
the correct
channel number.

Regards

Marcel

--- Marcel Holtmann <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> > Despite it saying connection refused, the phone,
> when
> > searching/pairing, finds laptop-0, but pair fails
> > after i tell it to use 0000 for pin.
>
> stop resending this post. I already answered it.
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

> Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT
> Products from real users.
> Discover which products truly live up to the hype.
> Start reading now.

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi John,

> This is the last response I got from you.

and I think it was quite clear on asking you what to do.

Regards

Marcel