2005-03-30 17:48:56

by mahabaleshwara k

Subject: [Bluez-users] file transfer from phone to PC

Hi all,
I am trying for file transfer between PC and MOTOROLA
mobile-E398 over bluetooth.I am having linux-2.4.20
kernel with blueZ libs, utilis,openobex and obexftp
compiled. I am able to transfer(put) images from PC to
mobile using obexftp but NOT FROM MOBILE TO PC. Can
any one suggest me solution or where I went wrong?
Regards,
Maha.

by Marco Trudel

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] file transfer from phone to PC

what have you done? what's the error message? which part failed?

mahabaleshwara k wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am trying for file transfer between PC and MOTOROLA
> mobile-E398 over bluetooth.I am having linux-2.4.20
> kernel with blueZ libs, utilis,openobex and obexftp
> compiled. I am able to transfer(put) images from PC to
> mobile using obexftp but NOT FROM MOBILE TO PC. Can
> any one suggest me solution or where I went wrong?
> Regards,
> Maha.

by Andreas Gaufer

Hi Maha,

I guess you want to get opd (object push daemon), install it, start hcid
and sdpd then start "opd --mode OBEX --channel 10 --sdp --path ."

Then you can send files from your mobile by selecting it on the mobile
and seach the context options for something like send file -> via
Bluetooth.

Greetings

Andy