2005-04-26 09:42:42

by CIJOML

Subject: [Bluez-users] List of supported devices

Hi Marcel,

Can you start for now list of Bluez-supported devices again? We are now
cerfitied :)

Michal

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] List of supported devices

Hi Michal,

> Bluetooth qualification means that every qualified device can work with other
> with same profile...

it is not that easy. I need to talk with guys from the Bluetooth SIG
again, but at the moment I don't have time for it.

> So I think we can now use this list again. If you don't want, I can provide
> space on my server.

I will move over to a full database driven list at some point, but
thanks for the offer.

Regards

Marcel

by CIJOML

Hmmm...

Bluetooth qualification means that every qualified device can work with oth=
er=20
with same profile...

So I think we can now use this list again. If you don't want, I can provide=
=20
space on my server.

Michal

Dne =FAt 26. dubna 2005 13:33 Marcel Holtmann napsal(a):
> Hi Michal,
>
> > Can you start for now list of Bluez-supported devices again? We are now
> > cerfitied :)
>
> I am not sure if I can, because the argument (not that I understand it)
> was that all devices in this list are not qualified with BlueZ. This
> means that even if BlueZ is qualified, these devices are only qualified
> with the stack (Widcomm, Windows XP etc.) they ship.
>
> On the other hand you can use the features page and if the HCI version
> field is filled, then this device is working with BlueZ.
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

=2D-=20
S pozdravem