2005-04-28 18:42:44

by tmp

Subject: [Bluez-users] You may replace bluez's pin helper...

Hi!

Despite I put the line (pinhelper /usr/lib/kdebluetooth/kbluepin) in hcid.conf
and commented the orginal line the windows asking me for doing so still comes
up...

Well, anything I may have forgotten? And yes,the path to the file is correct.

I'm on gentoo 2005.0

by Fred Schaettgen

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] You may replace bluez's pin helper...

On Thursday, 28. April 2005 20:42, [email protected] wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Despite I put the line (pinhelper /usr/lib/kdebluetooth/kbluepin) in
> hcid.conf and commented the orginal line the windows asking me for doing so
> still comes up...
>
> Well, anything I may have forgotten? And yes,the path to the file is
> correct.

You forgot to post this to the right mailinglist. kdebluetooth != BlueZ
Simply check the "Don't show again" checkbox below the message. It's just an
unconditional advertisement popup for kdebluetooth's pin helper. You are free
to use whichever you want. Maybe the wording sounds a bit too demanding, but
I never thought this might be a problem for anyone.

Fred

--
Fred Schaettgen