2005-06-20 15:20:54

by Esther López Casariego

Subject: [Bluez-users] BlueZ, Linux and Windows

Hello you all

I?m quite new at Linux and BlueZ, and I?m having lots of problems to get it
into work. I have a Linux PC (Fedora 4), a Windws XP PC, and a Ericsson T630
mobile phone.

I have also, a TDK Bluetooth USB adapter, and a conceptronic one, both found
in the BlueZ supported hardware.

Using the Fedora 4 PC, I have managed to discover the winPC and the mobile,
but when I try to connect to them an error is displayed (cannot attach
specified device). I also tried to pair the phone with the Linux PC, but an
error is displayed in the mobile. When I start the pairing from the Win PC,
the Linux one get?s blocked.

An application called ?Bluetooth manager? seems also not to work. Nothing
happens when I try to use it?

I need some help, on basic issues. Perhaps some ?blueZ for dummies? manual
;)

I hope somebody can help me.

Best regards and thanks in advance

Esther L?pez Casariego

Radio Software Architect

Email: [email protected]

Advanced Radio Technologies

Critical Mission Wireless communications and test systems

ERZIA Technologies S.L.

Eduardo Benot 5, 4D

39003 Santander

Spain

http://www.erzia.com

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential
to ERZIA Technologies S.L. and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create
or change any contractual relationship.

ERZIA Technologies S.L., Registered in Spain C.I.F. B39540927, Registered
Office: Registro Mercantil Santander, Tomo 783, Libro 0, Secci?n 8, Folio
99, Hoja S-13883

Attachments:
image001.jpg (1.77 kB)