2005-07-15 06:45:52

by 宁 宁

Subject: [Bluez-users] how to transmit hexadecimal data and voice?

My case is as fllows:
I use two CSR(Bluecore2) modlues on two arm platforms respectively . And now,I can create ACL and SCO connection??both l2test and scotest run well.Even,I can transmit files using the program obex_test.
But still,
1>I don't know how to transmit acl data such as hexadecimal data. Can I use "hcitool cmd"??If I can,what is the hci command?
2>I just want to transmit voice data through bluetooth modules so that I can talk with others using microphone.And I connected a MC145483 Codes throught PCM interface yesterady.But I have no idea about how to do now.which profile should I use? sdptool add Headset?I think it's not the right one! And if I add the right profile,what should I do next?? Maybe some tools just like btsco?

[\u@\h \W]\$ hciconfig hci0 version revision
hci0: Type: UART
BD Address: 4A:49:4E:00:15:2D ACL MTU: 384:4 SCO MTU: 64:8
HCI Ver: 1.1 (0x1) HCI Rev: 0x2c1 LMP Ver: 1.1 (0x1) LMP Subver: 0x2c1
Manufacturer: Cambridge Silicon Radio (10)
Build 705
Chip version: BlueCore02-External
Max key size: 56 bit
SCO mapping: PCM

I'll appreciate your help!

?Ż?????G???䣭?й???һ?????????ʼ?ɧ?ų??????

2005-07-17 13:32:43

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi,

> I use two CSR(Bluecore2) modlues on two arm platforms respectively .
> And now,I can create ACL and SCO connection=EF=BC=8Cboth l2test and sco=
test
> run well.Even,I can transmit files using the program obex_test.
> But still,
> 1>I don't know how to transmit acl data such as hexadecimal data. Can
> I use "hcitool cmd"??If I can,what is the hci command?

use the L2CAP or RFCOMM interfaces for data transmission.

> 2>I just want to transmit voice data through bluetooth modules so that
> I can talk with others using microphone.And I connected a MC145483
> Codes throught PCM interface yesterady.But I have no idea about how to
> do now.which profile should I use? sdptool add Headset?I think it's
> not the right one! And if I add the right profile,what should I do
> next?? Maybe some tools just like btsco?

The scotest program shows on how to create SCO only connections.

Regards

Marcel