2005-08-26 11:20:50

by Swathi Mathur80

Subject: [Bluez-users] will bluez still works even if isochronous data transfer is not being supported ?

Hello,

I want to port bluez protocol stack onto the T-Engine ( which has a T-Kernel as the operating System). T-Kernel usb host protocol does not support isochronous data transfer.

Will bluez still works even if the isochronous data transfer is not being present ?

Where can i find the whole bluez protocol stack ? the *.c files.
For minimal functionality is it sufficient to have the bluez-libs and bluez-utils package as this is being mentioned in the http://www.bluez.org/download.html website.

Thanks in advance,
Swathi

http://mail.yahoo.com

2005-08-26 11:34:46

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Swathi,

> I want to port bluez protocol stack onto the T-Engine ( which has a
> T-Kernel as the operating System). T-Kernel usb host protocol does not
> support isochronous data transfer.

what the f* is T-Engine and T-Kernel?

The USB isoc transfer are only needed for the SCO channel in the USB
host transport protocol.

> Where can i find the whole bluez protocol stack ? the *.c files.
> For minimal functionality is it sufficient to have the bluez-libs and
> bluez-utils package as this is being mentioned in the
> http://www.bluez.org/download.html website.

Maybe you should look at http://www.kernel.org ;)

Regards

Marcel

by Swathi Mathur80

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] source code for bluez

Hello,
As per your suggestions i downloaded 2.4.x kernel patch which is supposed to have the Bluez on it. But i am not able to find the bluez code.
1. Which folder has the bluez ?
2. Do i still need the packages from the http://www.bluez.org to write my applications program or just the patch is enough to write my applications.
The second question was not answered in my previous queries. Could any one be kind enough to answer my queries. as i don't have any experience on working on the linux OS.
Thanks & Warm Regards,
Swathi

Hi Swathi,