2005-09-07 08:02:25

by CIJOML

Subject: [Bluez-users] BlueZ speach

Hi,

There will be my speach at 15-16.10.2005 about BlueZ and Bluetooth security.
On http://www.openweekend.cz you can find more.

Marcel, can you include it into our speach webpage?

Thanks

Michal

by Steve MOREAU

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Hcidump stays in waiting state after RFCOMM "PN CMD" packet

Thanks Marcel,

I finally succeeded in having data from the bluetooth device !!!
I did :

rfcomm -i hci0 listen 1

and it worked :-)
Thanks a lot for your help

Best regards

Steve

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Steve,

> I'm begginner with Bluetooth and... in fact I don't know what to do that.
> I'm using Linux and I tryed several things without success.
> As my PC is a slave and can't connect to the bluetooth device (this last
> one initiate connection when it wants to send data), I couldn't use rfcomm
> program... Should I launch rfcomm with special options or a ppp service or
> someone like that ?

how should I know if you don't tell what you really wanna do. I only
commented on your snippet of hcidump ;)

Regards

Marcel

by Steve MOREAU

Thanks Marcel

I'm begginner with Bluetooth and... in fact I don't know what to do that.
I'm using Linux and I tryed several things without success.
As my PC is a slave and can't connect to the bluetooth device (this last
one initiate connection when it wants to send data), I couldn't use rfcom=
program... Should I launch rfcomm with special options or a ppp service o=
someone like that ?
Sorry for these newbie question, and thanks again

Regards,

Steve

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] BlueZ speach

Hi Michal,

> no problem, come again at that time. :) It is at weekend :)

actually this is not possible, because I am at a wedding that weekend
and before that I am in Warsaw at IT-Underground.

> Title is:
> in czech: Aplikace Bluetooth a bezpe=C4=8Dnost Bluetooth
> in english: Applications of Bluetooth technology and Bluetooth security

Done.

Regards

Marcel

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Steve,

> I do a message again but I don't know what to do... I spent three days to
> read bluez archives and Marcel pieces of advice but I still don't know if
> my bluetooth trace is normal... After several connections, hcidump waits
> there :
>
> > ACL data: handle 41 flags 0x02 dlen 18
> L2CAP(d): cid 0x0041 len 14 [psm 3]
> RFCOMM(s): PN CMD: cr 1 dlci 0 pf 0 ilen 10 fcs 0x70 mcc_len 8
> dlci 2 frame_type 0 credit_flow 15 pri 0 ack_timer 0
> frame_size 319 max_retrans 0 credits 0
> < ACL data: handle 41 flags 0x02 dlen 8
> L2CAP(d): cid 0x0041 len 4 [psm 3]
> RFCOMM(s): DM: cr 1 dlci 2 pf 1 ilen 0 fcs 0x73
>
> I can't find anything relating to PN CMD on the Internet... Could you help
> me please ? Could you recommend me a document to read in order to
> understand ? I'm completely without more ideas to solve this problem :'(

what you see is an request for using RFCOMM channel 1 and the other
sides rejects it. Check if you really have a service running on that
channel.

Regards

Marcel

by Steve MOREAU

Hello,

I do a message again but I don't know what to do... I spent three days to
read bluez archives and Marcel pieces of advice but I still don't know if
my bluetooth trace is normal... After several connections, hcidump waits
there :

> ACL data: handle 41 flags 0x02 dlen 18
L2CAP(d): cid 0x0041 len 14 [psm 3]
RFCOMM(s): PN CMD: cr 1 dlci 0 pf 0 ilen 10 fcs 0x70 mcc_len 8
dlci 2 frame_type 0 credit_flow 15 pri 0 ack_timer 0
frame_size 319 max_retrans 0 credits 0
< ACL data: handle 41 flags 0x02 dlen 8
L2CAP(d): cid 0x0041 len 4 [psm 3]
RFCOMM(s): DM: cr 1 dlci 2 pf 1 ilen 0 fcs 0x73

I can't find anything relating to PN CMD on the Internet... Could you hel=
me please ? Could you recommend me a document to read in order to
understand ? I'm completely without more ideas to solve this problem :'(

Thanks in advance

Steve MOREAU

by CIJOML

Hi Marcel,

no problem, come again at that time. :) It is at weekend :)

Title is:
in czech: Aplikace Bluetooth a bezpe=E8nost Bluetooth

Dne st 7. z=E1=F8=ED 2005 10:15 Marcel Holtmann napsal(a):
> Hi Michal,
>
> > There will be my speach at 15-16.10.2005 about BlueZ and Bluetooth
> > security. On http://www.openweekend.cz you can find more.
>
> too bad. I leave Praque on 2nd of October.
>
> > Marcel, can you include it into our speach webpage?
>
> If you give me the full title of your talk, I will.
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

=2D-=20
S pozdravem