2005-09-11 07:45:18

by 宁 宁

Subject: [Bluez-users] Re:How can I access Internet over PAN?

Hi,
Thanks ,Marcel !
We have a LAN to access the network and Internet. I
would like to connect two ARM platforms to the LAN to
the network and Internet.
One platform which can access Internet is NAP, and the
other is PANU. We are using a network domain for the
LAN,The LAN IP range is 202.118.181.0.
And now,I have built iptables in ARM
linux(2.4.18-rmk7-pxa1),but I am not sure if it really
works!

Marcle told me use IP forwarding and masquerading for
this! And I have read PAN HOW-TO and this web
http://fedoranews.org/contributors/muhammad_al_ismail/bluetooth/
,but sitll ,I cann't ping 202.118.181.x,I have no idea
about how to do next !

Any example?
Thanks in advance

gadfly