2005-09-29 07:46:16

by Swathi Mathur80

Subject: [Bluez-users] Can Anyone share their application which does the audio transfer between an PC and an headset.

Hello,

I want to write an applications to exchange audio signal between an PC (with Linux and BlueZ) on one side, and headset on the other side.
I found on the Bluez-mailing list that some of them have already done this. Will it be possible for them to provide me with the sample programs which does the above.
Thanks in advance,

Swathi

---------------------------------
Yahoo! for Good

by Swathi Mathur80

Hello,
Can you give me some more details as i am new to this field.
Thanks in advance,
Swathi

Andreas Beck <[email protected]> wrote:
Swathi Mathur80 wrote:
> I want to write an applications to exchange audio signal between an PC
> (with Linux and BlueZ) on one side, and headset on the other side.

The headset shows up as an extra ALSA audio device when using btsco.
Just use it as any other audio device.

Or do you really want to talk to the device yourself, bypassing btsco?

CU, ANdy

http://mail.yahoo.com

2005-09-29 10:16:12

by Andreas Beck