2005-11-11 19:04:17

by Michael Mauch

Subject: [Bluez-users] OBEX push with ussp-push 0.5 (works, just for info)

Hi,

just a short note that ussp-push 0.5
<http://www.xmailserver.org/ussp-push.html> works for me.

You have to find the channel for OBEX Object Push, e.g. with:

% sdptool search OPUSH

Then either use rfcomm bind, e.g.:

% rfcomm bind /dev/rcomm0 00:11:22:33:44:55 10
% ussp-push /dev/rfcomm0 localfile remotefile

Or use the Bluetooth device name of the remote device (I don't know how
to show that with bluez-utils):

% ussp-push "BTDeviceName"@10 localfile remotefile

There's already a Gentoo ebuild for ussp-push (I copied the examples
from there).

Regards...
Michael

by Michael Mauch

Subject: [Bluez-users] Re: OBEX push with ussp-push 0.5 (works, just for info)

I wrote:

> Or use the Bluetooth device name of the remote device (I don't know how
> to show that with bluez-utils):

% hcitool scan

shows the BT device address and the device name.

Regards...
Michael