2005-11-30 06:40:37

by Arch Sayo

Subject: [Bluez-users] 2 Successive OBEX Connect Request

Hi,

I would like to ask the implications on BlueZ whenever a Bluetooth device issues 2 Successive OBEX Connect Requests. This was done without any OBEX Disconnect Request after the first Connect Request. This is how the new Samsung D600 phone is doing a Bluetooth transaction when you're doing a Bluetooth printing.

Thank you.
Arch Sayo

---------------------------------

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] 2 Successive OBEX Connect Request

Hi Arch,

> I would like to ask the implications on BlueZ whenever a Bluetooth
> device issues 2 Successive OBEX Connect Requests. This was done
> without any OBEX Disconnect Request after the first Connect Request.
> This is how the new Samsung D600 phone is doing a Bluetooth
> transaction when you're doing a Bluetooth printing.

include "hcidump -X -V" to show what's going on there.

Regards

Marcel