2005-12-27 08:11:43

by Swathi Mathur80

Subject: Fwd PLS HELP ME: Re: [Bluez-users] Can't connect RFCOMM channel: Resource temporarily unavailable

Hello Everyone and Marcel,
Pls someone help me in fixing this problem and getting
my headset pairing. Really i need to fix this problem
within a week or else i loose the project.
Pls pls somebody help me
Warm Regards,
Swathi

Note: forwarded message attached.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

Attachments:
(No filename) (7.83 kB)

2005-12-27 08:40:16

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Swathi,

> Pls someone help me in fixing this problem and getting
> my headset pairing. Really i need to fix this problem
> within a week or else i loose the project.
> Pls pls somebody help me

seems like I missed that one. Happens some times. Answer is now on its
way.

Regards

Marcel