2006-05-19 08:00:01

by Gloria Saripah Patara

Subject: [Bluez-users] I'm sorry.....i want to ask again

I want to know about how to compile linux kernel for bluetooth.
I have searched in Internet, but i didn't find the match one.

-------------------------------
thanks.....

Attachments:
(No filename) (171.00 B)
(No filename) (187.00 B)

by Albert Huang

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] I'm sorry.....i want to ask again

Hi Gloria,

Please try to keep your posts on the same thread to avoid mailing list
clutter. If you haven't posted to many mailing lists before, it's worth
taking a few minutes to read some FAQs on mailing list etiquette. You can
find tons of these in web searches.

That said, I'm not convinced that you need to recompile your kernel, and
that it's probably something simpler. Please post the exact file you're
trying to compile, and the command that you're using to compile it with.

-albert

On 5/19/06, Gloria Saripah Patara <[email protected]> wrote:

> I want to know about how to compile linux kernel for bluetooth.
> I have searched in Internet, but i didn't find the match one.

> thanks.....

Attachments:
(No filename) (748.00 B)
(No filename) (1.06 kB)

by CIJOML

http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/
http://www.holtmann.org

Here you can find almost everythink about BlueZ

Michal