2006-07-22 16:24:33

by David Geiger

Subject: [Bluez-users] Plantronics Voyager 510 - experiences?

Hi,

does anyone have experiences with the Plantronics Voyager 510? Reviews sound
quite good so far and it supports multipoint, which would be great for use
with btsco and my mobile phone at the same time.

Link:
http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/cat1150057/cat5420035/prod5460010

Best regards,
David
--
David Geiger

by Albert Huang

I have successfully used this with btsco before. I don't remember the audio
quality, but I think it was pretty good.

Regards,
Albert