2006-08-15 00:42:38

by Terry Mackintosh

Subject: [Bluez-users] Totally confused

Hi

There are so many pieces to the puzzle: hci* sdp* rfcomm others?

What comes first? second? ...?

I just want to get pictures off my Motorola V710 picture phone.
Has anyone done this?

What programs do I run in what order and what config/password files need
to be messed with?

I have read man pages and some of the howtos and such, that are totally
confusing. Do I really need to know about stacks and protocols and the
inner workings of all the different programs? Is there no single doc or
howto that puts it all together in simple to the point terms?

I am computer literate, especially on Linux, but bluetooth is causing me
no end of frustration.

Thanks

--
Terry Mackintosh <[email protected]>