2006-11-02 07:30:33

by CIJOML

Subject: [Bluez-users] How to setup BT keyboard operated by evdev device driver?

Hi Marcel,

how to set BT keyboard operated by evdev driver? If I do it so, som keys
returns wrong scancodes (arrow up for example).
My keyboard si Microsoft BT desktop for Bluetooth first generation.

This setting I made for mouse, looks like works all buttons sends scancodes
1-6

Section "InputDevice"
Identifier "Bluetooth Mouse"
Driver "evdev"
Option "Name" "Bluetooth HID Boot Protocol Device"
Option "SendCoreEvents" "true"
Option "Vendor" "1118"
Option "Product" "124"
EndSection

And this is for BT keyboard which returns wrong scancodes:

Section "InputDevice"
Identifier "Bluetooth Keyboard"
#Driver "kbd"
Driver "evdev"
Option "Name" "Bluetooth HID Boot Protocol Device"
Option "Vendor" "1118"
Option "Product" "123"
Option "XkbRules" "xfree86"
Option "XkbModel" "pc105"