2006-11-16 15:07:27

by CIJOML

Subject: [Bluez-users] hcidump returns no events pressing multimedia keys

Hi Marcel,

I have problem with my Microsoft Keyboard for Bluetooth. It returns no events
when I am trying press multimedia keys.

I have tested xev and if no reply I was trying hcidump, but no events goes
through.

kernel 2.6.18.2

I: Bus=0005 Vendor=045e Product=007b Version=0039
N: Name="Bluetooth HID Boot Protocol Device"
P: Phys=
S: Sysfs=/class/input/input9
H: Handlers=kbd event4
B: EV=120003
B: KEY=7 ff87207a c14057ff febeffdf ffefffff ffffffff fffffffe
B: LED=1f

What can I do?

Thanks a lot for help