2006-11-28 17:11:41

by Fabio PC

Subject: [Bluez-users] Compile Problem

Hi everybody!

I always compiled the avetana library without errors. Today I formated a machine and intall the OS (Debian) and bluez packages again. When I tried to compile the avetana, I get an error. I don't know if it is a change insome bluez library or something like that, but I don't know how to solve this problem. The error that I'm getting is:
BlueZ.cpp:2492: error: invalid conversion from 'u_int8_t*' to 'char*'

Does anoyone have any idea how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance!
F?bio

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Search
M?sica para ver e ouvir: You're Beautiful, do James Blunt

Attachments:
(No filename) (347.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Tianlei Zhao

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Compile Problem

On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 05:11:41PM +0000, Fabio PC wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I always compiled the avetana library without errors. Today I formated a machine and intall the OS (Debian) and bluez packages again. When I tried to compile the avetana, I get an error. I don't know if it is a change insome bluez library or something like that, but I don't know how to solve this problem. The error that I'm getting is:
> BlueZ.cpp:2492: error: invalid conversion from 'u_int8_t*' to 'char*'

Seems like there is a typo. u_int8_t could be uint8_t, just a guess.
You can try it though.

--
You will be singled out for promotion in your work.