2006-12-17 18:36:31

by Mark S. Townsley

Subject: [Bluez-users] dund and bluez

Hi: I would like to find out more about how DUN profile (and DUND daemon)
works with Bluez.
Is there any config tutorial or programming tutorial about how to integrate
DUN profile with Bluez?

thanks

Mark

Attachments:
(No filename) (209.00 B)
(No filename) (240.00 B)
(No filename) (347.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Stefan Seyfried

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] dund and bluez

On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 10:03:05AM +0100, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 17, 2006 at 10:36:31AM -0800, Mark S. Townsley wrote:
> > Hi: I would like to find out more about how DUN profile (and DUND daem=
on)
> > works with Bluez.
> > Is there any config tutorial or programming tutorial about how to integ=
rate
> > DUN profile with Bluez?
> =

> Marcel, these two files are in the SUSE package for quite some time.
> Maybe they are good for upstream bluez-utils, too?

Oops. Mentioning YaST does not help too much :-) I'll clean them up a bit
and resend.
-- =

Stefan Seyfried
QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices | "Any ideas, John?"
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, N=FCrnberg | "Well, surrounding them's out." =